NY Bone and Joint Specialists
Upper East Side Location:
130 E 67th St.
New York, NY 10065
Phone: (646) 844-5676
Fax: (212) 486-8334
Patients may see any of our best-rated orthopedic surgery, physical medicine & rehabilitation, or pain management practitioners at NY Bone and Joint Specialists’ 67th Street location, just blocks from Central Park on the Upper East Side. Located between Lexington and Third Avenues right by Hunter College, our high-tech office offers the most advanced orthopedic diagnostic equipment and highly trained staff and is easily accessible via the F, the N, Q, R and the 4, 5, 6 train lines. Patients can receive orthopedic rehabilitation services at All Sports Physical Therapy around the corner from the office they see their orthopedic specialist due to our convenient physical therapy practice at 901 Lexington Ave. Almost all areas of orthopedic expertise are practiced in our 67th street office, including consultations for Arthroscopic Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Sports Medicine, Interventional Pain Management, or any other Orthopedic issues.
We also provide EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies, as well as Joint Injections, at our Upper East Side location.
Schedule a consultation at our 67th Street location with one of our experts:
- Leon E. Popovitz, MD – Orthopedic Surgery; Sports Medicine; Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder & Knee
- Michael Y. Mizhiritsky, MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Non-operative Orthopedics; EMG & Nerve Conduction Studies
- Allyson A. Shrikhande, MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Women’s Bone, Joint and Pelvic Pain Issues; Non-operative Orthopedics; EMG & Nerve Conduction Studies
- Rupesh Tarwala, MD – Orthopedic Surgery; Hip Arthroscopic Surgery; Joint Replacement Surgery; General Orthopedics
- Nickhil Gupta, DO – Interventional Pain Management; Spine Care
- Christine Ellie, DPM – Podiatry; Foot & Ankle Specialist