Blanca Cervano, DPT
- Staff Physical Therapist
- All Sports Physical Therapy
Blanca is an avid sports fan, enjoys outdoor cycling, running, attending music events and playing guitar.
Blanca Cervano. DPT studied at UC Berkeley and earned her Doctor of Physical Therapy at Samuel Merritt University, CA, in 2014. Shortly after, she continued her education and completed a specialty residency in proprioception and neuromuscular facilitation. Her professional interests are in sport/orthopedic rehabilitation and neuromuscular retraining.
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- New York State Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Graduate of Proprioception Neuromuscular Facilitation Post-Graduate Program, Kaiser Foundation, CA
- Samuel Merritt University, CA (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- University of California at Berkeley (Bachelor’s Degree)