Helen Kim, DPT
- Staff Physical Therapist All Sports Physical Therapy
Helen has been a practicing physical therapist since 2008 specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation. She completed her doctorate in physical therapy at Columbia University after earning a bachelor’s degree at Boston University.
Helen’s continuing education coursework includes McKenzie for cervical and lumbar spine, Mulligan technique, kinesiotaping, and strain/ counter-strain to treat sports injuries and postural dysfunction.
In addition to her clinical work, Helen is a certified yoga instructor and Pilates enthusiast.
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- New York State Licensed Physical Therapist
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Columbia University (New York, NY) – Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Boston University (Boston, MA) – Bachelors