New Jersey Bone & Joint Specialists is located on Hudson Street in downtown Hoboken, NJ. Our Hoboken offices are equipped with advanced diagnostic technology and highly trained staff.
NEW JERSEY BONE & JOINT SPECIALISTS HOBOKEN LOCATION
Easily accessible from both New York City and New Jersey, our office is steps away from Hoboken Terminal. Patients have the option of arriving by car, ferry, PATH, or New Jersey Transit.
Our experienced orthopedic doctors provide a personalized approach and advanced care for every patient. The specialists at New Jersey Bone & Joint offer treatment in sports medicine, pain management, and physical medicine & rehabilitation. We treat most orthopedic conditions including those affecting the shoulder, elbow, knee, back, neck, hip, and ankle. We also perform electrodiagnostic testing and provide joint pain injections on a case-by-case basis.
Book an appointment at our Hoboken location with one of our orthopedic experts:
- Leon E. Popovitz, MD – Orthopedic Surgery; Sports Medicine; Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder & Knee
- Michael Y. Mizhiritsky, MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Non-operative Orthopedics; EMG & Nerve Conduction Studies
- Rupesh Tarwala, MD – Orthopedic Surgery; Hip Arthroscopic Surgery; Joint Replacement Surgery; General Orthopedics
- Nickhil Gupta, DO – Interventional Pain Management; Spine Care
- Christine Ellie, DRM – Foot & Ankle Surgery; Sports Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery