We offer top-rated orthopedic care and sports medicine in the Midtown West area of Manhattan. Our office is conveniently located on 55th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.
NEW YORK BONE & JOINT SPECIALISTS MIDTOWN WEST LOCATION
The New York Bone & Joint Specialists Midtown West office is located in the heart of New York City, between Fifth Avenue and Avenue of the Americas, just blocks from Columbus Circle and Central Park. It is easily accessible via the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and M, F, B, D subway lines.
Patients can schedule an appointment to receive the highest quality treatment, including sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement surgery, EMG diagnostic testing, PRP therapy, interventional pain management injections, and podiatric care with our specialists. Patients can also see their All Sports Physical Therapy PTs at a highly equipped gym within the office. X-ray imaging is provided on-site by Lenox Hill Radiology staff.
Book an appointment at our Midtown West location with one of our orthopedic experts:
- Leon E. Popovitz, MD – Orthopedic Surgery; Sports Medicine; Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder & Knee
- Michael Y. Mizhiritsky, MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Non-operative Orthopedics; EMG & Nerve Conduction Studies
- Rupesh Tarwala, MD – Orthopedic Surgery; Hip Arthroscopic Surgery; Joint Replacement Surgery; General Orthopedics
- Nickhil Gupta, DO – Interventional Pain Management; Spine Care
- Christine Ellie, DRM – Foot & Ankle Surgery; Sports Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery