New York City’s best-rated orthopedic doctors are conveniently located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. At our office on East 67th Street between Third and Lexington Avenues, you will be greeted by our highly trained administrative staff and enjoy access to the most advanced diagnostic equipment during your appointment with us.
NEW YORK BONE & JOINT SPECIALISTS UPPER EAST SIDE LOCATION
Patients may see any of our top-rated orthopedic surgery, physical medicine & rehabilitation, or pain management practitioners at New York Bone & Joint Specialists’ 67th St. location, just blocks from Central Park on the Upper East Side. Located near Hunter College between Lexington and Third Avenues, our office is easily accessible via the F, N, Q, R, and 4, 5, 6 subway lines.
At our 67th Street office, patients can receive consultations for arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement surgery, sports medicine, and interventional pain management. We also provide EMG and nerve conduction studies, as well as joint injections. Around the corner, patients can receive orthopedic rehabilitation services at our convenient All Sports Physical Therapy practice on Lexington Avenue.
Book an appointment at our Upper East Side location with one of our orthopedic experts:
- Leon E. Popovitz, MD – Orthopedic Surgery; Sports Medicine; Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder & Knee
- Michael Y. Mizhiritsky, MD – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Non-operative Orthopedics; EMG & Nerve Conduction Studies
- Rupesh Tarwala, MD – Orthopedic Surgery; Hip Arthroscopic Surgery; Joint Replacement Surgery; General Orthopedics
- Nickhil Gupta, DO – Interventional Pain Management; Spine Care
- Christine Ellie, DRM – Foot & Ankle Surgery; Sports Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery